Vision & Mission
Delhi Public School management team is a unique combination of experienced educationists, qualified and trained teachers and corporate manager , its strives to achieve the objectives of the organisation via continuous research, introduction of latest training methodologies and follow up to ensure adherence to set guidelines.
Aims & Objective
It has a distinct culture in the cradle of which promising children are progressively acquiring good traits, habits and education. Besides the school motto of Honour , Faith and Excellence it also upholds the essence of Indian culture and heritage as well as keeping its door pen to modern thought and scientific outlook. Aim of the school is to create a free and healthy atmosphere to inculcate the spirit of nationalism, brotherhood, a sense of discipline, gentle manners and refined tastes. Equal importance is being given to build a healthy and strong body physical exercise, games and sports. Maximum efforts are being put in to build a healthy and strong body by physical exercise, games and sports. Maximum efforts are being put in to galvanize the hidden talents of students, build their confidence and create awareness so that when they grow up they may be ready to face the competitive world. Students have been encouraged to participate in different field of extra-curricular activities like inter-School, Fancy dress competition, Science and General Knowledge quiz etc. English is the medium of instruction and Hindi as National language is taught from Beginner Computer is taught from Class 1 onwards.
- To Strive for excellence in all we do, based on agreed values.
- To offer a broad, balanced, coherent and relevant curriculum with high standard to teaching and learning.
- To enable all learners to achieve their full potential irrespective of academic ability, gender , race and culture.
- To help to develop adaptable, creative and motivated individuals who can take responsibility for their own learning and also work effective in teams.
- To encourage everyone to reach their own informed judgements and decisions and to act upon them responsibly.
- To develop self-discipline and tolerance as well as respect for themselves and others.
- To Foster positive, supportive and stimulating relationships with all members of the school community and the wider worlds.
- To provide a caring environment in which everyone feels that their efforts and contributions are valued.