Code Of Conduct
Rules and Regulations
- Students are expected to take utmost care of school?s property as their own property.
- To inculcate the willingness and likeness for using English language, and also to enhance the students? English speaking skills, conversation only in English has been made mandatory for all students.
- Parents and students shall not give to the teachers any gifts in whatsoever form.
- Misbehavior inside the school campus and during bus journey is a punishable offence.
- Smoking, drinking and intake of drugs shall lead to the immediate dismissal of the concerned students. Act of grouping or infighting shall not be tolerated.
- Once inside the campus, the responsibility for taking care of one?s belongings lies with the students.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend classes until the student furnishes a fitness certificate from a doctor.
- Students should come fully prepared to take up the scheduled examinations. Cheating or copying in any form will lead to the expulsion of the Student.
- Driving Motor Bike/Car for coming school is strictly prohibited.
- Mobiles and any other such electronic or mechanical gadgets / devices are not allowed in the school. If caught, such articles will be destroyed by the school authorities.
- Students are required to maintain the code of conduct strictly when inside the school campus and during the bus journey.