The school strictly follows the syllabus as laid down by the CBSE, New Delhi. The curriculum includes
Moral education, scriptures, English, Hindi,Mathematic, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
History,Civics,Geography,Drawing,Economics,Physical education,Socially useful and Productive
work,Community service,General Knowledge and Computer education.The school follows and outstanding
curriculum with expert faculty members to unravel the joys of learning.Innovative methods, based on
the integral pedagogical Paradigm cater to both the intellectual and affective dimensions conductive
to overall moral, religious and aesthetic aspects of growth - an integrated approach to harmonize
all the elements required for the formation of fine human beings. Attendance at Ethics /Moral
science, SUPW and computer learning classes is essential.No changeof subjects is admissible.
- Develop habit in your wards to be regular and punctual, Send them school in neat and proper
school uniform in time.
- Be vigilant and monitor their activities at home, when they come back from school. Your wards
must devote at least 3-4 hours daily for revision of lessonn and completion of task assigned to
them by their respective subject teachers. Your tactful alertness will definitely give you very
- Please check school diary of your words regularly because that is the best source of
communication between you and us.
- 75% attendance is must for every student in each subject in one academic year / session. Absence
without valid reasons may debar them from appearing in final exam for his / her name may be
struck off from school.
- If a student is absent continuously for a week (6 days) without proper information, his / her
name struck off from the school register. Medical certificate from doctor with the application
must be submitted in case of illness of accident.
- In case of urgency parents are advised to take prior permission of leave from school authority.
- parents are requested to pay school charges etc regularly in time, failing which may cause them
trouble at the eleventh hour.